Start a Home Care Business
Home Sweet HomeCare is your golden opportunity for the future! Our Non-franchise consulting systems truly separate Home Sweet HomeCare and its health care packages from all others in the franchised home care industry. Home Sweet HomeCare will walk you every step of the way with our cutting-edge training from opening, owning and operating your own Home Care Agency. Our comprehensive boot camp training for new client is commanding yet easy to learn and adapts to every aspect of running your own business.
We assist you with acquiring your home care and home health state license.
What makes Home Sweet HomeCare such a great opportunity?
- We come to you and train you in your hometown!
- No royalty fees
- No territory restrictions
- Work part or full time
- Unlimited growth potential
- Low start-up costs
- A three-day extensive training program
- On-going support for one year after training
- Access to professional and general liability insurance
- Access to state-of-the-art scheduling software
- Access to an optimized personalized web site
- Access to Accounting and Payroll services
We teach others to be successful in their companies!
- Business set-up
- How to recruit, hire and train caregivers
- Marketing materials
- Sales process instruction
- Standards and attitude explanation
- How to generate leads
- How to conduct appointments
- Client assessment training and care plan customization
- Instruction on how to close the assessment
- How to maintain client satisfaction
Homecare in the US...
According to recent studies, the senior population is the fastest growing population in the world. By the year 2020, one out of five Americans will be a senior. With the senior population increasing dramatically, professional and non-medical agencies providing in-home care for seniors are currently serving less than one percent of all potential clients. That leaves a lot of potential clients for you...99% to be exact.
By 2030, the oldest of the "Baby Boomers" will be 84 years of age while the youngest will be 65. Also by 2030, there will be more than 65 million Americans 65 of older.
This booming population will create a new consumer base for the services of homemaker companions.
Thus, the return on investment in the homemaker companion industry will significantly expand along with its consumer population.